After it was discovered that Kalonzo and Raila were both using state cars for their presidential campaigns, Kenyans reacted in a variety of ways. Following a thorough examination of the automobiles’ registration numbers, it was discovered that the vehicles are strikingly similar.
KCY 473H, KCY 474H, and KCY 475H were the registration numbers of the cars they were seen with at previous events. This means that the vehicles might have been procured by the government at the same time and thats why they have registration numbers in order. Many Kenyans were outraged when they learned that the hopefuls were using public monies to fund their campaigns.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
However, some Kenyans have stepped forward to raise awareness about why this is happening, and Raila, Kalonzo and OKA principals are driving state vehicles. Kalonzo was a vice president in the government at one point and he is entitled to after office benefits. Access to state cars is one of the benefits that Kalonzo is getting. Same way as former prime minister Raila Odinga. Many Kenyans alleged that they are being funded by President Uhuru to unite against DP Ruto. Do you think that is the case?Kindly leave a comment.