Top key leaders are still weighing their political decisions before they make their moves as the 2022 general elections approach. Currently we have three leading political outfits in the country contesting for Presidency though they are still subjected to a matter of shift in the allegiances. United Democratic Alliance with their presidential candidate William Ruto, Orange Democratic Movement with Raila Odinga being the flag bearer and the One Kenya Alliance with four principals ANC leader Musalia Mudavadi, Wiper boss Kalonzo Musyoka, KANU chief Gedion Moi and Ford Kenya leader Moses Wetang’ula.
Kalonzo Musyoka has declared his bid to run for Presidency and has been saying he will not deterred from running at any point. Makueni County Senator Mutula Kilonzo Jr was hosted in JK live interview to debate on matters about the impending succession politics. According to Mutula, One Kenya Alliance team could be a determinant whether Ruto or Raila Odinga becomes President of Kenya in 2022.
The legislator went ahead to state that there’s no possibility of Kalonzo Musyoka supporting Raila Odinga since the 2017 NASA deal was Raila to support Kalonzo in 2022. Kilonzo also hinted that Kalonzo only have choices of supporting one of the OKA principals and not Raila Odinga. He also hinted at possibility of Kalonzo joining in hands with Ruto. What are your thoughts?
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night