Photo courtesy of Inooro Tv
Michael Irumbi, a 40-year-old man has been missing for the last few months after he went missing under unknown circumstances. According to Michael’s family, Michael was an alcoholic and most of the time he used to go to the bar with his friends.
On this particular day when he went missing, Michael is said to have gone to open the gate for a person who was stranded outside but he never returned to the house instead he went out and no one knows where he went.The family has tried to look for him in hospitals, police stations, and the mortuaries but they have not managed to find him or heard anything concerning him.
They also claim that their son did not have a mobile phone and therefore they could not communicate with him. According to the mother, her son used to run away claiming that there were people who were after him and those were the last words she heard from him before he went missing.
They are now pleading to those who might have the information about the whereabouts of their son to help them trace him.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
Edited by Joshua