Stanley Livondo is a Former Lang’ata parliamentary aspirant who has come out to spill the beans that there have been two attempts on the life of President Uhuru Kenyatta.Livondo, who was speaking at the thanksgiving ceremony of Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria, claimed that an unknown government official attempted to crash a plane carrying the Head of State on two consecutive occasions.
President Uhuru Kenyatta broke ranks with the unnamed top-ranking government official after learning of the nefarious plans, according to Livondo.
According to the flamboyant politician, President Uhuru Kenyatta was traveling from Kisumu to Nairobi in the first attempt on his life, while in the second, he was travelling to the United States through Dubai.
The outspoken politician also urged Mt Kenya people to unify ahead of the August 9 elections, stating that residents of the vote-rich region must unite around a party based in the region or risk missing out on being a part of the process.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
Edited by Joshua Muimi