Brendah Atieno, one of the most famous video vixens, has come out publicly to expose Bahati and his team after giving a wonderful performance in Bahati and Prince Indah’s song Adhiambo. Brendah claimed that despite being at the shoot for the entire day and giving her all, Bahati and his colleagues did not pay him a single coin. Brendah stated that she was supposed to be paid ksh. 10,000 for that day, but she has yet to be paid.
“I regret it koz it makes people think it’s one of the Nairobi big boys funding my lifestyle.. let it be known Bahati and his team never paid me a penny,” the video vixen said.
This isn’t the first time Bahati has been accused of failing to pay his video vixen; last year, a woman exposed the singer for failing to pay her money for the video.
- Bishop Mwongela of the Catholic Diocese of Kitui Message as August Polls Approach
- Ruto Breaks Silence on the Leaked Audio Purporting that he Almost Slapped President Uhuru
- Ruto Takes a Swipe on President Uhuru Moments After Trashing his Manifesto
- President Uhuru Fires Shots at DP Ruto
- Meaning of ‘Tingiza Mti’ Slogan Used During Wajackoya’s Manifesto Launch