Manchester City has exited the Champions League for the second time. As a result, their pursuit of the Uefa Champions League trophy will continue. Carlos Ancelotti was at it again, putting on a spectacular show. Rodrygo, the Brazilian wonder kid, scored a brace in the final two minutes to earn extra time. When Real Madrid has gone to extra time, they have never lost. Benzema was the star performer, scoring a fantastic goal.
Yaya Toure’s statements when he was shipped out of the club have been re-examined. Pep Guardiola didn’t want any black players in his Manchester City project, according to his agency, who talked to the Telegraph. He was compelled to leave the club against his choice.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
Manchester City has now been eliminated from the magnificent competition for the third time. They haven’t won the trophy in the last three trips to UCL. Football fans believe the jinx associated with the Yaya Toure saga is still active. Since leaving Barcelona, Pep Guardiola has yet to win the Champions League. It’s past time for him to apologize to the player and the entire black community in the hopes of a better future. He should also treat all players with respect and treat them equally.