Rabai MP William Kamoti is dead hours after being cleared by the Independent and Electoral boundaries commission (IEBC).
Kamoti died on Sunday night when his vehicle was involved in a road accident in Mnarani, Kilifi on the Mombasa-Malindi highway.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
His driver sustained serious injuries and was rushed to Kilifi County Hospital, authorities said.
Kamoti is said to have been returning home after clearance by the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) when the accident occurred.
“It’s with shock and sadness that we as ODM have received the news of the untimely death of our MP for Rabai, Hon. William Kamoti, shortly after presenting his nomination papers to IEBC. We stand with the people of Rabai. Rest in Peace Hon. Kamoti,” ODM party said.