At the newly rebuilt Uhuru gardens grounds in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi City, President Uhuru Kenyatta graced his final Madaraka day celebrations as the country’s head of state. Citizen TV aired footage from State House in Nairobi moments before the ceremony began, showing President Uhuru Kenyatta addressing a few of his cabinet secretaries, including Fred Matiang’i, Eugene Wamalwa, and CS Macharia, among others.
While Uhuru briefed his lieutenants at the state house, TV cameras zoomed in on deputy president William Ruto and his wife Mama Rachel, who were at Uhuru gardens on the outskirts of town, waiting to meet Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma, who was the Chief guest.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
The deputy president took nearly a minute to straighten a material on his wife’s shoulder, a gesture that wowed his supporters with the public display of devotion between the Second in Command and his wife.
Ruto was seen frantically attempting to wrap a piece of fabric around the “second lady,” Mama Rachel Ruto, who appeared to be having trouble tightening it.