All Kenyans who do not possess a national identity card, sometimes referred to as a National ID, have been warned by the Kenyan government of the dire consequences that are waiting for them in front of the very contagious general election that will take place on August 9th.
The government of Kenya has communicated to the citizens of Kenya through the Huduma Kenya Director of Service Delivery, Mr. Martin Mugambi, that all Kenyans who do not possess a National Identity Card will be prohibited from participating in the highly contagious general election that will take place on August 9th.
The government of Kenya urged all citizens of Kenya who had filed for National IDs to move quickly and pick up this essential piece of government documentation at one of the designated Huduma Centres that are dispersed across the country.
- Bishop Mwongela of the Catholic Diocese of Kitui Message as August Polls Approach
- Ruto Breaks Silence on the Leaked Audio Purporting that he Almost Slapped President Uhuru
- Ruto Takes a Swipe on President Uhuru Moments After Trashing his Manifesto
- President Uhuru Fires Shots at DP Ruto
- Meaning of ‘Tingiza Mti’ Slogan Used During Wajackoya’s Manifesto Launch
The government has stated that a significant number of unused National Identity Cards are currently stored at various of Huduma Centres across the nation.
The statements from the government have been made at a time when there are fewer than two months left till the elections in Kenya are held.