The Makueni County senator Mutula Kilonzo Jnr has spoken out against alleged Ruto supremacy in the Ukambani region, claiming that the region is now deeply rooted in the Azimio One Kenya Alliance coalition and will vote exclusively for former Prime Minister Raila Amollo Odinga in the August general elections.
- Bishop Mwongela of the Catholic Diocese of Kitui Message as August Polls Approach
- Ruto Breaks Silence on the Leaked Audio Purporting that he Almost Slapped President Uhuru
- Ruto Takes a Swipe on President Uhuru Moments After Trashing his Manifesto
- President Uhuru Fires Shots at DP Ruto
- Meaning of ‘Tingiza Mti’ Slogan Used During Wajackoya’s Manifesto Launch
The outspoken senator told a crowd in Kibwezi, Makueni County, that there was no way out and that he would have to accept loss in the Ukambani region and elsewhere in the country.
The region, according to Hon. Mutula Kilonzo Jnr, will continue to follow the decision of Wiper Party leader Hon. Kalonzo Musyoka, whom they regard as a key regional leader. He lauded Raila Amollo Odinga, the former Prime Minister stating it was the appropriate thing Kalonzo did to support him for the country’s liberation.