United Democratic Alliance (UDA) Kitui West parliamentary candidate for Kitui West has stated that he will have a close partnership with all the churches and clergy across the Kitui West constituency. Addressing members of the clergy drawn from different denominations who endorsed his parliamentary bid, Muasya said that the way he has been supporting the church a long way before he showed his political ambitions, he will continue doing so after being given the chance to serve the people of Kitui West.
- Bishop Mwongela of the Catholic Diocese of Kitui Message as August Polls Approach
- Ruto Breaks Silence on the Leaked Audio Purporting that he Almost Slapped President Uhuru
- Ruto Takes a Swipe on President Uhuru Moments After Trashing his Manifesto
- President Uhuru Fires Shots at DP Ruto
- Meaning of ‘Tingiza Mti’ Slogan Used During Wajackoya’s Manifesto Launch
“We had a prayer meeting with pastors and bishops of different churches in Kitui West who decided that they won’t allow this country to be led by people who are not God-fearing. In my leadership when given the chance by Kitui West electorates will work closely with them by consulting them and getting counsel from them because the church is the pillar of the community,” Muasya stated in an interview with Sukariguru News.
Muasya also called upon the clergy to pray for him during this campaign period and promised that he will campaign peacefully without causing chaos. The clergy promised to support him to become the next Kitui West Mp because the constituency needs young, brilliant, and sharp minds to help the residents. Muasya also drummed support for DP Ruto saying that he is the only presidential candidate who supports and appreciates the church and has been working closely with the clergy across the country.