Tharaka Nithi Senator Kithure Kindiki has come out to give a worrying message to all Kenyans concerning the economy, which has led to a high cost of living. Kindiki stated that the economy of the country is now likely to get even worse than how it is now.
- Bishop Mwongela of the Catholic Diocese of Kitui Message as August Polls Approach
- Ruto Breaks Silence on the Leaked Audio Purporting that he Almost Slapped President Uhuru
- Ruto Takes a Swipe on President Uhuru Moments After Trashing his Manifesto
- President Uhuru Fires Shots at DP Ruto
- Meaning of ‘Tingiza Mti’ Slogan Used During Wajackoya’s Manifesto Launch
According to Kindiki, this is being brought in by severe taxation planned to be levied on the people of Kenya. The other component is the issue of loans borrowed by the government of Kenya. The last point, according to Kindiki, is the issue corruption which has seen this country losing billions of money daily.
Professor Kithure Kindiki is one of the most renowned calm, learned, strong politicians in Kenya, especially in the Mount Kenya region. He is among the key think tanks and pillars of the Kenya Kwanza movement.