President Uhuru Kenyatta hit on his Deputy for abandoning his work and walking around talking about what he will do when he succeeds him. Addressing Kenyans at KICC during the National Council for Ushirika Day celebration, President Uhuru said that Ruto had whole years to deliver and implement what he is already promising people in the Kenya Kwanza manifesto yet he kept on lamenting on the same government he was part of.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
Without mentioning DP Ruto’s name, Uhuru stated, ” I’m worried when I see some people crying ‘ng’we ng’we’ when someone was given work and instead of doing the work he goes making noise that they will work, why did they not do that when they had the opportunity? ‘watu waache upuzi’.” This comes after Deputy President William Ruto launched his manifesto which President Uhuru says that most of the things he is saying, he (Ruto) should have implemented.
President Uhuru also called the Kenyans to make wise decisions in choosing the right leaders who will lead the nation in the right way.