Kitui West political tides continue favoring vocal ‘Wathi Mweu’ Benedict Muasya, who is giving his competitors sleepless nights for getting support from constituents as August polls approach. Benedict Muasya has again been rated as the leading Kitui West parliamentary candidate by the latest opinion poll conducted across the Kitui West constituency.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
According to the survey, Benedict Muasya got 45.35%, while the incumbent Edith Nyenze had 33.34%, followed by Benrodgers Mbai with 12.96%. Sammy Ngangi, together with Dennis Muli Mulwa, are struggling at the bottom with 3.72 and 1.63 respectively. 3% of the sample size are still undecided on who they should choose as their next Kitui West Mp.
The poll is yet another confirmation that Benedict Muasya is the preferred candidate for Kitui West residents, indicating that he will win the race with a convincing margin in the August 9th General elections. Muasya has been campaigning across the constituency with a promise to elevate them from poverty and more development to them.