A kinatwa-owned 14-seater Nissan burst into flames Kitui-Matuu-Thika Road at Kwa Majini area in Kithimani, Machakos County. At least five people have been reported dead in the fatal road accident where the 14-seater matatu collided with a private car. The accident occurred after the matatu collided head-on with the car before bursting into flames.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
According to reports, the Kinatwa Matatu had one of the occupants carrying a gas cylinder and after colliding with the car the gas exploded after the impact between the two vehicles. The survivors were rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment and police arrived at the scene. The accident comes amid a series of campaigns by the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) to curb road accidents.