On Saturday, a fight broke out between Secretary General Edwin Sifuna and Kileleshwa Ward MCA Candidate, Robert Alai, as Raila Odinga and some of his Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Alliance supporters were visiting eight constituencies in Nairobi County. Edwin Sifuna, the secretary general of the Orange Democratic Movement party, is running for the Nairobi senatorial seat on the party’s slate and is currently in the lead.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
On the other hand, blogger Robert Alai is running for the Kileleshwa Ward seat on the Orange Democratic Movement party. As Martha Karua, running mate for Azimio la Umoja was giving a speech at the ceremony in Dagoretti North Constituency, the two leaders engaged in a physical altercation.
Other members rushed to Sifuna’s help, to separate the two leaders, and Alai quickly exited the gathering amid cries of “Alai Must Go.” The cause of the physical altercation between the two leaders that occurred as Martha Karua, the Narc Kenya Leader, was speaking, has been identified.
According to reports, Robert Alai was dissatisfied that he had not been given the chance to address the crowd at each stop the Azimio Rally had made throughout the campaigns on Saturday. He then went to confront Edwin Sifuna, the ODM Secretary General, and Sifuna was forced to defend himself while being yelled at to cease fighting by former prime minister Raila Odinga.