Preparations have been finalised for Kenyans to witness and participate in the Deputy Presidential debate on Tuesday from 5pm. The debate will involve four candidates who are battling it out for the deputy president slot on joint presidential tickets. Among them Martha Karua (Azimio la Umoja One-Kenya Alliance), Rigathi Gachagua (UDA Party), Ruth Mucheru Mutua (Agano Party) and Justina Wambui (Roots Party).
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
Zubeida Kananu of KTN News and Francis Gachuri of Citizen Tv will moderate debate of deputy presidential candidates Justina Wambui Wamae of Roots Party and Ruth Wambui Mucheru of Agano Party.
Concerns were raised after the Director of Communications in William Ruto’s camp, Hussein Mohamed, said that it’ll be basically as much as Ruto and Gachagua to decide whether they’ll join in. UDA Deputy Presidential candidate Rigathi Gachagua on monday showed up at the Catholic University ahead of the debate confirming that he will be available for the debate.