The kenyan government has issued a stern directive to all head teachers and principals in Nyandarua County to recall all students who were sent home due to school fees arrears.”I am aware that in Nyandarua there has been a massive removal of children from schools. Those children must go back to school immediately,” Magoha said.Addressing kenyans through the Education Cabinet Secretary Prof George Magoha, the Kenyan government articulated that all schools in the Country including those in Nyandarua County have received term 2 capitation and that they have no fundamental basis of sending children home due to school fees arrears.
The government urged all schools administrators, head teachers and principals to give parents adequate time to search for school fees.”Let us be sensitive to our parents and please do not sent children home. Give them time because even the month has not ended” Magoha stated.
- Viral Photos Trending Online Taken During Voting Process
- Manyora Issues a Warning to Raila Over his Latest Remarks, Which Might Make him Lose to Ruto
- President Uhuru Responds to Ruto’s ‘usiue Watoto wangu’ Sentiment
- DCI Uncloak Gachagua, Exposes Close Associates Whom he Used to Launder Public Money
- Angry DP Ruto Derides President Uhuru, Unveils What Uhuru has Been Doing at Night
The government directed that the learners already sent home in the vast Nyandarua County to be recalled back as soon as immediately, urging the schools to first utilize the money that has just been credited to their bank accounts.